Call for Applications for the winter semester 2021/22
Design: Johannes Strüber
If you wish to apply, please send the following material (as PDF file) as your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.04.2021, 11:59 p.m.:
- a proposal of one to two pages outlining the project you plan to realize in the Graduate School;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a short portfolio of previous works which may/should also contain links to moving images
- a university certificate (MA, Magister or equivalent artistic degree. If the degree is not yet available at the time of application, it can be submitted later)
For international applicants:
- a language certificate for German or English level B2, accroding to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the regulations of the Kunsthochschule Kassel.
- a german university certificate or alternatively an international university certificate and a translation into German or English by an approved translator (MA, Magister or equivalent artistic degree. If the degree is not yet available at the time of application, it can be submitted later)
A jury comprised of lecturers from the KhK and participants of the Graduate School will select candidates in a two-stage procedure. Each selected candidate will have to publicly introduce their project to the art school in a short presentation at the beginning of the winter semester.
Overview of the current selection process:
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2021, 11:59 p.m.
Preselection: probably Friday, 28.05.2021
Interviews with applicants: probably Friday, 25.06.2021